A Community Asset
Quinnettes is a mediaeval ex-farmhouse and barn standing in the middle of the village.
Quinnettes is the home of the Eddystone Housing Association.
• Eddystone Housing Association rents out one and two bedroom properties on the site in Churt to anyone who meets the association’s residents’ eligibility. For more information please write to The Office, Eddystone Housing Association, Churt Road, Churt, Farnham, Surrey GU10 2NU
Quinnettes Barn is available for hire.
• As layout for the barn is flexible, it is suitable for both small groups to events catering for 80.
• Cloakrooms for Ladies, Gentlemen and the Disabled.
• Kitchen with gas cooker, electric warming cupboard, refrigerator and urn for boiling water.
• Off-road parking.
• Easy access for wheelchairs.
• Post code GU10 2NU in centre of village on the A287.
• 16th century barn and beautiful gardens.
• Regular bookings available on a weekly or monthly basis. • Letting hours are flexible: mornings, afternoons & evenings.
Do you want to book Quinnettes Barn? Check the availability here.
If you would like visit or to find out more please contact: Bookings officer: Eva Posnett 01428 714310 or email@example.com